All families must pre-register and purchase their tickets online prior to coming to the museum. Registration for the following week will be opened online on this page on the Tuesday before, beginning at 12pm, and be available on a first come first serve basis.
Our general public schedule will be as follows:
– Open Saturdays to the Public with 3 playdate times, 9:30am – 11:30am, 12-2pm, and 2:30-4:30pm
– Open Sundays to the Public, 12:30-2:30pm and 3-5pm
How will this work?
- Playdates will have a maximum capacity of 90 individuals per 2-hour play period.
- Registration for the following week will be opened online at exploreCML.org on the Tuesday before, beginning at 12pm. (For example, playdates for the week of July 19 opened on July 14) and be available on a first come, first serve basis.
- All attendees will sign an online policy agreement prior to purchasing tickets.
- All visitors over the age of 2 will wear a face covering while on CML premises.
- Visitors will be temperature-screened at check-in. Any temperature registering greater than 100.4 will not be granted entry.
- Handwashing or sanitizing will be required at entry.
By completing your purchase of tickets, you are agreeing to CML’s waiver. Click below to read the waiver.
Click the button below to register for a two-hour play date. CML Members: once you click your preferred date and time below, select MEMBER tickets on the next screen in order to receive your Member discount. Please scroll down to watch a video of step-by-step instructions for registering as a CML Member.
Watch this video for step-by-step instructions for registering for a playdate: