COVID-19 policies updated 5/13/2021
The Children’s Museum of the Lowcountry is a private, nonprofit organization.
- Face coverings (masks, gaiters, or shields) that cover the mouth and nose, are required on our premises for all visitors over age 2.
- Face coverings must be correctly worn in all indoor spaces. Face coverings can be removed when visiting outdoor areas.
- All visitors are required to sign a COVID-19 waiver at the time of ticket purchase.
- Handwashing or sanitizing upon entry to the museum is required of all visitors.
- Temperature screenings for visitors upon entry will be discontinued effective May, 15, 2021.
We are unable to grant exceptions to the above rules. If families are unable to comply with these requirements, we suggest delaying your visit.
Visitors who do not comply will be asked to leave the premises. No refunds will be offered for failure to comply.
The Children’s Museum follows guidance from the CDC and American Academy of Pediatrics regarding our COVID-19 policies.