Did you know? CML is a non-profit, independent 501(c)(3) organization that relies on generous donors to support our innovative programming, exhibit improvements and vital community outreach. Only 53% of CML’s operating costs are covered by membership and admission. Please consider one of the Donor Level Memberships or include CML in your annual giving plans.
As a Donor Level Member, you will enjoy enhanced membership benefits and invitations to special events, while also providing philanthropic support to the Museum. Find the level that best suits you!
You can upgrade your membership to a donor level at any time. Donor Level Membership benefits (such as event tickets) may be donated back to CML for increased tax-deductible value.
Donor Level: $250 +
Enjoy all of the benefits of the Family Plus Membership with the following additional benefits:
– 4 additional complimentary individual one-day digital guest passes for admission (8 guest passes total; $80 value)
– 2 tickets to your choice of CML’s annual events, including the PAC-sponsored family event ($50 value)
– 15% discount on camps, birthday parties and classes
– Tax deductible contribution
– Recognition in CML’s Annual Report
– Invitation to join CML’s Play Ambassador Council
CML Leadership Circle: $2,500+
As a member of CML’s Leadership Circle, you will enjoy all of the above listed benefits as well as special recognition in our Annual Report and on our Donor Wall in the Museum.
To join CML’s Leadership Circle, please contact Jacquie Berger, Director of Development, at 843.853.8962 x238 or jacquie@exploreCML.org.