Ignite a Love of Learning Today
At the Children's Museum of the Lowcountry, we create innovative learning experiences inside our museum and throughout the community to equip and inspire all children to be creative problem solvers. Started and sustained by caring Lowcountry community members, the museum, a 501c3 charitable organization, welcomes everyone who recognizes that cultivating a love of learning and discovery during a child’s earliest years benefits our community.
We seek funds for two vital purposes:
1. Capital Improvements: Envision a world where every child's curiosity is met with awe-inspiring exhibits and state-of-the-art facilities. Your donation fuels the creation of new exhibits, enhances existing facilities, and keeps the wonder alive.
Specifically, gifts directed for capital improvements allow us to:
- Create and acquire new exhibits for the museum and its Pop-Up Tinker Shop.
- Renovate and upgrade our facility.
- Build new strategically placed locations to bring the museum closer to more children.
2. Expanding Access for All: We are passionate about ensuring every child can explore, learn, and grow. Your donation benefits local children whose family budgets make accessing academic enrichment a real challenge.
Specifically, gifts directed at expanding access allow us to:
- Offer Discounted Admission: Making the museum accessible to more families, including those on public assistance.
- Provide Affordable Memberships: Creating a broader community where learning is a shared experience for every family.
- Subsidize Camp Tuition: Opening doors to enriching experiences for children from all backgrounds.
- Bring Education to Title 1 Schools: Your generosity underwrites our educators and Pop-Up Tinker Shop, reaching underserved communities and sparking the joy of learning throughout our region.
Every Gift Matters: No matter the amount, your contribution plays a crucial role in making the Children's Museum of the Lowcountry a beacon of early learning. Your generosity transforms visions into reality, creating a vibrant space for exploration, laughter, and growth.
All Gifts Count!
All gifts and commitments made from January 1, 2023-December 31, 2024, will be counted in the museum’s Imaginations Unleased Campaign. Join your fellow community leaders in celebrating the museum’s 20th anniversary with its first major renovation and expansion.
Thank you for giving our community’s children special places and programs designed to inspire lifelong, joyful learning.
If you have supported CML in the past, you have made possible:
- brown bags for STEM
- pop-up tinker shop
- head start and first steps
- Title 1 school field trips
- warm welcome memberships
- museums for all
- CML camp scholarships
- free family Fridays
We are grateful for gifts in all forms:
- monthly bank draft
- in-kind donations
- stocks and securities
- planned gifts
- donor advised funds (DAF)